Tadacip® is generic Cialis used to combat male impotency. Both pills use equal amounts of Tadalafil, allowing for equal results. Tadacip® has undergone a range of vigorous evaluations to eventually result in its regard as being just as effective as Cialis.
Cipla Pharmaceutical is a respected name in the pharmaceutical industry for having had over 50 years of practice in honing in its expertise in creating exceptional medication. The drugs undergo extensive testing pre-production to further ensure their safety, which is already made apparent by the remarkable trust Cipla has built for itself as a company.
Cipla’s pharmaceutical practices are certified through the following organizations:
- Food and Drug Administration, USA (FDA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia (TGA)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention, Germany (PIC)
- State Institute for the Control of Drugs, Slovak Republic ANVISA, Brazil
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, UK (MHRA)
- Medicines Control Council, South Africa (MCC)
- National Institute of Pharmacy, Hungary (NIP)
- World Health Organization Department of Health, Canada (WHO DoH)
Cipla products can be found in 170 countries, including the following Indian companies: